Hickory Grove Church
P.O. Box 451431
Grove, OK 74345
Located on U.S. Highway 59 North to County
Road 590. Go North on 590 ¼ mile.
Founded in 1945 under the leadership of Rev.
Cleo Atchley who was their first pastor. It
was incorporated as the Hickory Grove Church
of God of the Apostolic Faith in 1977. The
current building was built under the leadership
of Rev. Ron Cross.
Pastor Melvin (Mel) Jackson
Copyright ©2013 The Church of God of the Apostolic Faith, Inc.
P.O. Box 691745, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74169-1745
firstname.lastname@example.org• (918) 437-7652 • Fax: (918) 438-5633